Colton's Girls

Well, hello there, lovely readers. We meet again. I could do the old "sorry for my hiatus" song and dance. But at this point, we all know I'm more unpredictable in my blogging than I previously wanted to admit. What can I say. It adds mystery. 😏
PS - When did Blogger add emojis?? Yay. Happy freakin' Monday, y'all.

I've read the little bio snippets associated with the cast, and here's the rundown.

Alex B.
29
Dog Rescuer
Vancouver, BC

She has an affinity for mediocre movies. Looks like she might eat his face off. Extra points for liking country music. She lived in a van. I'd like to think it was down by the river.

Alex D.
23
Sloth
Boston, MA

Sloth? What the! I can get on board with some Tom Brady love, but point deduction for her Red Sox love. And her made up career.

Angelique
28
Marketing Salesperson
Hamilton, NJ

Not much exciting to talk about here.

Annie
23
Financial Associate
New York, NY

She might be my spirit animal. Can't wait to watch our self-proclaimed party-starter spread her fun!

Bri
24
Model
Los Angeles, CA

She's much more than a pretty face. She farts. On dates. But only the quiet ones. She's afraid of the loud ones.

Caelynn
23
Miss North Carolina 2018
Charlotte, NC

For those in the back, she's Miss North Carolina 2018. Know that. And are we to assume she can whip up some eggs and bacon like nobody's business? Bet she cooks in her sash and crown.

Caitlin
25
Realtor
Toronto, ON

Well her favorite dessert is cheesecake so she's already a winner to me! She enjoys photography, painting, and singing in the shower. If she does those things simultaneously, she's a sure fire candidate for BIP.

Cassie
23
Speech Pathologist
Huntington Beach, CA

Girls who surf impress me. Her cats are Maverick and Goose. Yes girl, yes. She is my girl Jordy's pick, and I don't disagree. Anyone who names their cats after the boys is A-okay. Now all she needs is a cockatoo named Iceman.

Catherine
26
DJ
Ft. Lauderdale, FL

She's a curvy blonde hip-hop DJ. Believable. Right? She doesn't have tattoos because "you don't put a bumper sticker on a Ferrari." Guess that makes me a '74 Pinto. I hope her personality is better than her bio.

Courtney
23
Caterer
Atlanta, GA

She admits to tripping on stage at her graduation. Already my hero.

Demi
23
Interior Designer
Red Oak, TX

Points for the name alone. Plus her hobbies are fun country things. Now we're talkin', y'all.

Devin
23
Broadcast Journalist
Medford, OR

She knows every word to Pride & Prejudice, the movie. I know all of the words to Sweet Child of Mine. Does that count?

Elyse
31
Makeup Artist
Saldotna, AK

I'm on the fence. No comments yet.

Erika
25
Recruiter
Encinitas, CA

She went backpacking through Europe. The only thing that would make it better is if she was hiking in the foothills of Mount Tibidabo, observing a crying woman across a lake.

Erin
28
Cinderella
Plano, TX

Sorry, Cinderella, I can't take anyone seriously who has a made up career like Cinderella. Or sloth.

Hannah B.
23
Miss Alabama 2018
Tuscaloosa, AL

She likes it when her date opens doors and pulls her hair. Oh wait, that says chair. And make sure to notice her occupation. She just did that in her spare time, y'all. Roll Tide. 🙄

Hannah G.
23
Content Creator
Birmingham, AL

She owns a new social media business. But I'm sure her only goal here is to win Colton's heart.

Heather
22
Never Been Kissed
Carlsbad, CA

Her kitty's name is Kitty. Imaginative. She's afraid of snakes. Understandable. She's never kissed a boy. And that's her profession. Sit down.

Adrianne "Jane"
26
Social Worker
West Hollywood, CA

Well, she likes tacos and hot sauce. She's a free spirit. Plus she speaks Russian. I can work with this.

Katie
26
Medical Sales Representative
Sherman Oaks, CA

Sounds a little cliché but we shall see.

Kirpa
26
Dental Hygienist
Whittier, CA

Why do I feel like the flossing is going to be a thing. Kind of like eyebrows are a thing. Anyone seen the tweezers?

Laura
26
Accountant
Dallas, TX

She's an exotic former emo girl from Texas who doesn't like negativity and is a self-proclaimed girl-next-door. You have my attention.

Nicole
25
Social Media Coordinator
Miami, FL

OMG she has a Cockatoo named Popeye. She's fun and energetic. And she's Cuban with a grandma that can cook. Bring it.

Nina
30
Sales Account Manager
Raleigh, NC

Interesting back story. Plus she makes me wanna watch White Girls. I ain't mad.

Onyeka
24
IT Risk Consultant
Dallas, TX

Her go-to pickup line is, "you look so familiar." And Cheez-its are her favorite snack. Coincidence? I think not.

Revian
24
Nurse
Santa Monica, CA

Her favorite author is Stephen King. I assume she's a Pennywise fan. We can't be friends.

Sydney
27
NBA Dancer
New York, NY

Her favorite movie is Cinderella. Well she's in luck! Erin's here!

Tahzjuan
25
Business Development Associate
Castle Pines, CO

Who-be whatty? She has a tattoo that says "I love bad ideas." She didn't get Catherine's memo.

Tayshia
28
Phlebotomist
Corona Del Mar, CA

Gets turned off by open-mouth chewing. I feel you, girl. I. FEEL. YOU.

Tracy
31
Wardrobe Stylist
Los Angeles, CA

Why do I feel like she's a "take names later" type of gal.


That's them. This season's girls. I have some low key opinions I'll keep to myself. But it's early, so you never know! I'm just sad we don't have an Arkansas girl this season. Enjoy the show and who knows, I may actually blog on the reg this season!




Comments

Popular Posts