Oh No She Didn't!

Oh yes she did!

Who is the she I'm referring to? Me.

What did "she" do? Sent this season's blog recaps on a vacay.

Yes, I have come to the difficult decision to take a brief, and very temporary, hiatus from blogging this season. I have been unusually busy since this season began. Well, actually I have been unusually busy for several months now. Bottom line - I just simply haven't had the time to devote to blogging this season. I blogged the first 2 episodes, and then... well, nothing. Last night I decided this. Rather than leaving my readers hanging and completely deserting them, I decided I would get my opinions and quips out there using a different medium. I will Tweet. My maiden voyage was last night. I got a couple of favorites and retweets, so maybe just maybe I can entertain via Twitter. You can follow me (@ProudMomof3Boys) by clicking HERE, or by clicking the link below...





I have also set up a Facebook page for those of you who aren't on Twitter. Visit my page and like it HERE, or by clicking the link below...



Please be patient with my work in progress :)

If neither of these are for you, my Twitter feed broadcasts live on my blog page. Tune in. I hope to see you soon!


Comments

Popular Posts