New Year's Eve


I just have one statement to make about this outfit: I freakin’ love it! Anyone hitting up a great NYE party needs to step out in style. If this ensemble were within my budget, TRUST ME I’d be wearing it! I must say, though, that the Swarovski Blue Hyacinth Collection is GORG!!!! And closer to my budget than, let’s say . . . . that fabulous skirt! My hubby got me the earrings to this set (not pictured) a couple of anniversaries ago, and they are literally my favorite earrings in my handy dandy jewelry box. They are not pictured in this outfit because they weren’t available on Polyvore. I assure you they would be pictured otherwise.
So here’s to a happy and healthy beginning to a great new year and, in my world, a new shoe calendar! Yayy!
Should auld acquaintance be forgot.... 
New Year's Eve Pin It





Comments

Popular Posts