Search This Blog

Monday, January 23, 2012

Country Music Concert Look

This week's style is dedicated to the country music concert look, as this entry falls on the heels of my fun time at a SICK Eric Church concert over the weekend. While these aren't the boots I bought for myself, I do love these boots. I never pictured myself as a cowboy - or shall I say cowgirl - boot type of gal but now that I have some of my own, I'm developing a passion for them. They aren't just for cowgirls anymore. There's a certain element of fashion that has been incorporated into what was once almost exclusively a signature shoe of riders and ropers. I am neither of those, but I am a lover of cute shoes. And believe you me, there are some cuuu-uuute cowgirl boots on the market now...and this week's style features a pair of them. Also pictured are some clothing and accessories I find awesome! So ladies, go out and buy yourself a new pair of really hot heel kickers and get your cowgirl on. (Click the picture for item details and to see this on Polyvore)



Country Music Concert




No comments:

Post a Comment